时间 100分钟 分值 120分 命题人 袁传月
1. What does the girl often do at weekends?
A. B. C.
2. What will May buy for her mother?
A. B. C.
3. What does Bob like to have for breakfast?
A. B. C.
4. How does Millie go to the museum?
A. B. C.
5. When was Lisa born?
A. On January 1st. B. On April 1st. C. On October 1st.
6. How many syllables does the word you hear include?
A. One syllable. B. Two syllables. C. Three syllables.
7. Why does the girl NOT lend the boy a pen?
A. Because she is using (使用) the pen.
B. Because she doesn’t want to help the boy.
C. Because she only has a pencil.
8. Who is the letter from?
A. It's from America. B. It's from Millie. C. It's from Li Lei.
9. Who are the two speakers(说话者)?
A. A farmer and a worker. B. A brother and a sister. C. A teacher and a student.
10. How long does Amy practise volleyball every day?
A. An hour. B. Half an hour. C. One and a half hours.
11. What are Sandy's favourite vegetables?
A. Tomatoes. B. Potatoes. C. Carrots.
12. How often does Sandy eat them?
A. Four times a week. B. Five times a week. C. Every day.
A Happy Sunday Meet 13
Take a bus there and spend 14 buying the tickets In the sports center Play badminton for two hours In the park Play games In KFC Have lunch In the Reading club Go there at 15 13. A. in the sports centre B. at the school gate C. in the park
14. A. 10 yuan B. 16 yuan C. 20 yuan
15. A. 3:30 p.m. B. 3:00 p.m. C. 2:30 p.m.
16. The girl wants to be a designer because she likes .
A. fashion B. design C. models
17. Which of the following is NOT her design?
A. Jeans. B. A coat. C. Boots.
18. What is the sweater made of?
A. Cotton. B. Wool. C. Leather.
19. What colour are the trousers?
A. Pink. B. White. C. Black.
20. What two things have the same (相同的) colour?
A. The coat and the sweater. B. The coat and the trousers. C. The boots and the sweater.
21. ---Sandy, _____ apple on the table is for you. Remember to eat it.
---Thanks, I will. _______ apple a day keeps the doctor away.
the; An B. a; An C. an; The D. the; A
22. I will try to _____ who broke the window.
A. find B. find out C. look for D. look at
23. ---Do you often get some presents ________ Christmas?
---Yes. And we usually hold a party ________it.
A, at; celebrate B. on; celebrates C. at; to celebrate D. at; celebrating
24. Eating___________ is good for our____________ and helps us live a ________ life.
A. healthy; health; healthy B. healthily; healthy; health
C. healthily; health; healthy D. healthy; health; healthily
25. There is _________“w”, _________“o” and _________“y” in the word “worry”.
A. an; an; an B. an; a; a C. a; an; a D. a; an; an
26. ---How many ____________ are there in your office?
---Five. Two of them are_____________.
A. man workers; Japanese B. men workers; Japanese
C. man workers; Japaneses D. men workers; Japaneses
27. ---Mom, there’s __________ sheep in the hill.
---It looks so cute.
a little B. little C. a few D. few
28. ---How often do you go to the restaurant? ---_________.
A. Three to six times B. In the morning
C. Less than 3 times a week D. More than two hours.
29. He likes red clothes and now he is Father Christmas.
A. wearing; dressing up as B. putting on; wearing
C. putting on; putting on D. wearing; dressing up in
30. ---How much do you spend the beautiful jeans?
---They me 80 yuan.
buying; pay B. to buy; take C. buy; spend D. buying; cost
31. Look at Lucy! She buys so many things and needs someone to help her _______ all the bags.
A. find B. catch C. carry D. bring
32. The underlined part(下划线部分)in is pronounced(发音)differently.
A. book B. cool C. foot D. good
33. Which of the words has three syllables?
A. biology B. together C. swim D. enjoy
34. Which of the following underlined (划线) parts has the same sound as [æ]?
A. Christmas B. taste C. another D. hamburger
35. Which of the underlined letters are pronounced(发音)differently?
A. says B. waits C. plays D. paints
36. ---Mum, I feel so thirsty now. May I have ________juice?
--- Sorry, but there isn’t ________ juice at home.
some; any B. any; any C. some; some D. any, some
37. --- beef do you want?
--- One and a half .
A. How many; kiloes B. How much; kilos C. How many; kilos D. How much; kilo
38. The library at 2 every afternoon，so I think it now.
A. opens; opens B. opens; is open C. is open; opens D. is open; open
39. ---______ is it from your home to Nanjing Museum?
---About one hour by bus.
A. How long B. How often C. How far D. How much
40. ---Mum, we're going to have a party this weekend.
A. Good luck B. Best wishes C. Have a nice day D. All the best
Food is very important. Everyone needs to 41 well if he or she wants to have a strong body. Our minds also need a kind of food. This kind of food is 42 .We begin to get knowledge even when we are very young. Small children are 43 in everything around them. They learn__ 44 while they are watching and listening. When they are getting older, they begin to__45 story books, science books...,anything they like. When they find something new, they love to ask questions and 46 to find out the answers.
What is the best 47 to get knowledge? If we learn 48 ourselves, we will get the most knowledge. If we are 49 getting answers from others and do not ask why, we will never learn well. When we study in the right way, we will learn more and understand 50 .
41.A.sleep B. read C. drink D. eat
42.A.sport B. exercise C. knowledge D. meat
43.A.interested B. interesting C. weak D. good
44.A.everything B. something C. nothing D. anything
45.A.lend B. write C. learn D. read
46.A.try B. have C. think D. wait
47.A.place B. school C. way D. road
48.A.on B. with C.to D.by
49.A.often B. always C. certainly D. sometimes
50.A.harder B. much C. well D. better
阅读下面内容, 然后从所给四个选项中，选出一个最佳选项, 填涂在答题卡相应位置。
Three students are talking about their school life. And they come up with (提出) some helpful ideas for their schools. Let’s have a look together.
John, boy, 13
Our school should make our lunchtime longer. Now, lunchtime is too short. Many of my classmates do some sports after lunch, so they don’t have time for a good rest. And then, they don’t have enough energy for the whole afternoon. If we have more time for a short sleep at noon, we’ll learn better in the afternoon. Kitty, girl, 13
Food in our dining hall (餐厅) is not nice. It is always pork, tofu and carrots. The soup is always cold. I think we should have different kinds of food and hot soup every day. I am fed up with what we have! Eddie, boy, 14
Students all need time to play ball games, but we have only four hours to play them every week. I think school should be over before 4:00 p.m., and then we can go to the playground. I like volleyball. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! 51. ____________ will help John learn better in the afternoon.
A. A good lunch B. A short sleep
C. Some sports D. Short lunchtime
52. What does the underlined phrase (短语) “am fed up with” mean in Chinese?
A. 喜欢 B. 渴望 C. 厌倦 D. 欢迎
53. Which of the following is NOT right about the passage?
A. Eddie likes playing volleyball.
B. Eddie doesn’t want to be a dull boy.
C. John thinks lunchtime is too short now.
D. Students seldom have pork in the dining hall of Kitty’s school.
Hello，my name is Tony. Welcome to our school. Our school is very big. We can do many activities at school.
Our last class finishes at 3:10 p. m. If you walk in the school after 3:10, you can see many students in the music room, the library，the computer room and the Art Club. There aren't any sports centres in our school, but the students can go to the sports centre near our school and play basketball there.
I usually draw pictures in the Art Club in my free time. Our art teacher Jack organizes it. He says he wants to help the students know more about art. My friend Peter usually draws pictures there with me. My sister Amy is in my school too. She likes to sing and dance. Her Music teacher Erica likes her very much. Sometimes, when Amy doesn't want to sing or dance, she comes to the Art Club and draws pictures with me.
54. The underlined word " it " refers to(指的是) " " in the passage.
A. the library B. the Art Club
C. the music room D. the computer room
55. What doesn't Amy do in her free time?
A. Dancing. B. Drawing pictures.
C. Singing. D. Playing football.
56. What can we know from the passage?
A. Many students stay at school after 3:10 p. m..
B. Amy doesn't like singing.
C. Tony is the only child in his family.
D. Amy teaches music in Tony's school.
Raisins（葡萄干） in ice cream, in chocolate bars, and in cookies…Our favorite snacks can not be without raisins!
But do you know how people get raisins from full and juicy grapes? Dry them in the sun? well , that may be one way. But people from Xinjiang have another way.
People there build many "blockhouses（碉堡）" near a grape garden. People build many "blockhouses" on the hillside. The blockhouses are usually three meters tall and are as big as the size of a classroom. They are quite different from the houses we live in. They have lots of holes in the wall. Inside there are many wooden shelves.
After picking the grapes, people put them on the shelves. Because of the hot weather, hot dry wind gets through the holes in the wall and dries the grapes up. 30 to 45 days later, the fruit will turn into soft, sweet raisins.
In around the year 535, people in Xinjiang started to send raisins as presents to the emperor（皇帝）. This means that about 1,500 years ago people began to know how to make raisins!
( )57. This passage is mainly about .
A. how to grow grapes B. how to make raisins
C. how to build blockhouses D. how to pick grapes
( )58.Where do people build “blockhouses” in Xinjiang?
A. In the classroom B. In the garden
C. On the hillside D. On the wooden shelves.
( )59.What does the underline word hole mean in Chinese according to the passage?
A.树桩 B.枝条 C.架子 D.洞孔
( )60. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. People can find raisins in some ice cream, chocolate and cookies.
B. People only dry the full and juicy grapes in the sun to get the raisins.
C. The grapes need 30-45 days to turn into raisins in the blockhouses.
D. People in Xinjiang began to know how to make raisins 1,500 years ago.
61. Are Mr Smith and his whole family ____________(打算) to let off fireworks at the Spring
62. ---What do you think of the ________________(书店), Demon?
--- I think all of them are fashionable and modern.
63.Which is more （重要的）, a healthy diet of a healthy lifestyle?
64. How nice this piece of bread _____________(尝起来)! Would you like to have one more?
65. We should listen to the teacher’s [‘kwest∫ən] carefully in class.
66. ---Are more and more people (interest) in shopping online? ---Yes, it’s cheap and convenient (方便的).
67. Look, Tom is cutting the apples into two___________(half).
68. Eating (little) meat and more vegetables are good for our health.
69. There are three (apple) trees in front of my house.
70. When you are doing eye exercises, you must keep your eyes _______(close).
71. ---I am afraid that this pair of trainers _____________(not match) my blouse very well.
--- What about that pair?
72. Eating apples__________(help) you keep away from doctors.
73. Tom needs___________(clean) the blackboard.
74. It’s important for students___________(be) careful when they are having an exam.
75. The teacher goes to the bookshop__________ (buy) some books.
Have you heard the saying" You are what you eat"? Well, do you like who you are? If not, break some bad eating habits and feel better about yourself.
Bad habit1 : All your meals come in packages(包装袋）.
Many packaged foods, such as frozen(冰冻的）dumplings and instant noodles(方便面）have lots of fat and calories.
Read the instructions (说明）to find the healthiest foods that are low in salt and high in fiber. Also check if they have things such as vegetables and grains .When possible, use packaged foods as part of a "home-cooked" meal. For example, frozen dumplings with fresh vegetables are better than dumplings alone.
Bad habit 2 : You often do not eat breakfast.
People without breakfast do not have enough energy they need to get through the morning. Eating breakfast improves your concentration（注意力）, memory and mood.
Get up a little earlier for a fast, and healthy breakfast. Always keep a kind of quick foods like yogurt.
Bad habit 3: You are a fast eater.
It takes your body at least 20 minutes to "tell" your brain that you are full, so fast eaters usually eat more than people who eat slowly.
Try to slow down. Try eating at least some of your meals without TV, phones or computers. Use a plate or a bowl when you eat.
Bad habits 4: You snack too much.
Healthy snacks between meals are fine. But when you snack instead of having real meals, you will not eat your meals regularly（有规律地）.Snack food such as chips and sweets are not healthy.
Allow yourself two healthy snacks a day, like fruit, yogurt or nuts. Choose snacks that will make you feel full.
As we all know, bad habits can be broken. Take the first step to a healthier eating habit--start following these tips today.
Changing the bad eating 76 Bad eating habits 77 Solutions （解决方案） All your meals come in packages Many packaged foods have lots of fat and calories. Read the instructions to find the healthiest foods.
Use packaged foods to cook a meal at home. You __78__ eat breakfast. You do not have enough
79 to get through the morning. Get up a little earlier for breakfast.
Always keep 80 foods like yogurt. You are a fast eater. Your 81 needs at least 20 minutes to know that you are full. Try to slow down.
Try eating 82 TV, phones or computers.
Use a plate or bowl. You eat too __83___ snacks You will not eat your meals regularly.
Some snack foods are
84 . Allow yourself two healthy snacks a day.
Choose snacks that will make you feel 85 . 七、短文填空(共10小题；每小题1分，满分10分)
Mother’s Day is coming. A man stops at a flower shop to order some flowers. The shop will wire (异地购买递送) them to his mother o 86 that day. She lives two hundred kilometers (公里) away from his city.
As he gets out of his car, he sees a young g 87 sitting on the roadside and crying.
He asks her what is w 88 and she says, “I want to buy a red rose for my mother, but I don’t have e 89 money.”
The man smiles and says, “Come in with me. I’ll buy you a rose.”
He buys the little girl a red rose in the shop a 90 orders his own mother’s flowers.
When they are leaving, he wants to t 91 the girl to her home in his car. She said, “Yes, please! You can d 92 me to my mother.”
She takes him to a new grave (墓) and she puts the rose on it.
The man s 93 to understand (明白) something. He g 94 back to the flower shop, cancels (取消) the wire o 95 , buys some fresh red roses and drives the two hundred kilometres to his mother’s house.
尖子生，为人友善 生活和饮食 每天6点半起床，早饭后步行上学
常吃…因为….很少吃…因为… 最喜欢的节日和理由 …… 梦想 …… My online friend
I have an online friend. His name is Mike._________________________________________
1. B 2. C 3. A 4. C 5. B 6. C 7. C 8. B 9. C 10. C 11. C 12. A 13. B 14. C 15. A 16. B 17. A 18. B 19. C 20. A 二、单项选择(共20小题；每小题1分，满分20分)
21. A 22. B 23. C 24. C 25. C 26. B 27. A 28. C 29. A 30. D 31. C 32. B 33. B 34. D 35. A 36. A 37. B 38. B 39. C 40. C 三、完形填空(共10小题；每小题1分，满分10分)
41. D 42. C 43. A 44. B 45. D 46. A 47. C 48. D 49. B 50. D 四、阅读理解(共10小题；每小题2分，满分20分)
51. B 52. C 53. D 54. B 55. D 56. A 57. B 58. C 59. D 60. B 五、词汇运用(共15小题；每小题1分，满分15分)
61.planning 62.bookshops 63.important 64.tastes 65.question 66.interested 67. halves less 69.apple 70.closed 71.doesn’t match 72.helps 73.to clean 74.to be 75.to buy 六、任务型阅读(共10空；每空1分，满分10分)
76.habits 77.Reasons 78.seldom 79.energy 80.quick 81.brain 82.without 83.many 84.unhealthy 85.full 七、短文填空(共10空；每空1分，满分10分)
86. on 87. girl 88. wrong 89. enough 90. and 91. take 92. drive 93. seems 94. goes 95. order 书面表达(共1题；满分15分)