Unit10《On a flight》同步练习3（北京课改七年级下）
Unit 10 On a flight
Ⅰ. 单项选择 (15 分)
1. * You _____ talk loudly in the classroom. Because other students are reading books.
A. can B. mustn’t C. may D. can’t
2. **Everything __ new and exciting to her when she is traveling by air with her mother.
A. seem B. is C. seems D. doesn’t seem
3. *We’ll serve you cookies and drinks soon after the plane ________________.
A. take to B. take into C. take back D. takes off
4. －May I use the toilet?
A. Yes, of course B. I don’t know C. No, you can’t D. You may
5. ______ I have my own choice of the food and drink?
A. Do B. May C. Must D. Shall
6. *If you need any help, you may just _______ the button here to ring the call-bell.
A. carry B. touch C. put D. press
7. You may _________ the bag under your seat.
A. put B. to put C. putting D. puts
8. **I want to listen to the news, could you ________ the radio for me, please?
A. turn off B. close C. open D. turn on
9. *If you want to listen to the music, you can __ the earphones to listen by yourself.
A. put on B. put up C. take off D. wear
10. **The final exam ________ soon after the teacher _________.
A. begins… comes B. will begin…comes
C. will begin…come D. begins…will come
11. *You _______ take an umbrella with you if you _______ to go out right now.
A. must…want B. can…will want C. have to…. want D. may…. . want
12. You have to _______ your classroom before you go home.
A. cleaning B. cleans C. clean D. to clean
13. “ What I do for you ? ” means “ I help you ? ”
A. can , May B. shall ; Need C. can ; Can D. will ; Shall
14. *_______you tell me if I can keep my bag with me?
A. Could B. May C. Might D. Shall
15. **The girl _________ go to bed before 10 o’clock in the evening.
A. have to B. can C. may D. has to
Ⅱ. * 完形填空 （10分）
When you are in England you 16 be careful in the streets because the traffic drives on the 17 . Before you 18 a street, you must look at the right first and then the left. If the traffic lights are red, the traffic must 19 . Then the people on foot can cross the road carefully. If the traffic lights are 20 , the traffic can go, people on foot mustn’t cross.
In the morning and evening when people go to or come from work, the streets are very 21 , traffic is the most dangerous then. When you go by bus in England, you have to 22 careful. Always remember the traffic moves 23 the left. So you must be careful. Have a look first 24 you will have an accident. In many English cities, there are big buses 25 two floors. You can sit on the second floor. From there you can see the city. It’s very good.
16. A. may B. must C. can D. can’t
17. A. left B. right C. front D. middle
18 . A. climb B. jump C. cross D. run
19. A. walk B. run C. go D. stop
20. A. green B. red C. yellow D. blue
21. A. empty B. free C. busy D. long
22. A. look B. be C. sit D. ask
23. A. over B. to C. in D. on
24. A. but B. and C. or D. yet
25. A. with B. and C. have D. carry
Ⅲ. 阅读理解 （30分）
Behavior in the library
We have a big well-equipped (配备完整的) library in our school. There is a librarian （ 图书管理员）in charge of （掌管） it. Students of the school may borrow books from the library but they may not lend them to others. Students may borrow three books at a time. They may keep the books for 2 weeks. If they do not return them on time, the librarian mustn’t lend any more books to them.
There are a number of rules for good behavior （行为举止）in the library. Students should put back the books in their right places on the shelves. They should leave the magazines and newspapers in good order （顺序）. They should take the books carefully and keep them clean and not damage them. Students may not talk or make any noise in the library. They should keep quiet when they are passing along outside the library.
27. How many librarians are in charge of the library in the writer’s school?
A. Only one B. Two C. Many D. Three
28. What’s the passage mainly about?
A. The duties of the librarian.
B. The rules of the library.
C. How long the students may have the library books.
D. Students can talk loudly in the library.
29. How many books can students borrow at a time?
A. One book B. Two books C. Three books D. Four books
30. When the students finish reading the magazines and newspapers, they should ______.
A. put them back in their wrong places B. put them back in other places
C. put them back in right places D. put them any place
31. When the students are passing outside the library, they should________.
A. keep clean B. keep the books for two weeks
C. keep making noises D. keep quiet
Radio, telephone and television are widely used in the world. When you switch on （打开） the radio. You can listen. But when you use the telephone, not only can you listen to others but also you can chat（聊天） with them; however, you can not see anything at all. Television is much better than both of them. People can watch TV and listen to it, but they can not take part in what they see.
Today, some people are using a new type of telephone called vision phone. With it two people who are talking can see each other.
Vision phones can be of great use when you have something to show the person whom you are calling. It may also have other uses in the future. Some day you may be able to call up a library and ask to read a book over your vision phone. You may be able to do the shopping through it, too. Perhaps in the near future, vision phones will come into wide use in our everyday life.
32. According to the passage, we can guess that the ____ was invented (发明) recently. （最近）
A. radio B. television C. telephone D. vision phone
33. Maybe the vision phone can take the place of ______ some day.
A. the radio B. the telephone C. the television D. all the above
34. Through a vision phone we can ________.
A. take medicine B. order what we need
C. travel around the world D. try on clothes
35. In the future, you can use a vision phone to ________.
A. read a library book B. ask a librarian to read a book for you
C. ask a librarian to bring you a book D. ask a librarian to do some shopping for you
36. Vision phones will be ______ in our daily life in the future.
A. popular B. wide C. strange D. quick
How Do You Teach Yourself
Students learn their lessons in class. In class teachers teach them. Students sit in the classroom listening to the teacher. This is a way of learning. Is this the only way for students to learn something? Of course not. There is another way to learn. That is students can teach themselves. For example, if you cannot remember something when you are doing your homework, you can look at your book to find the answer. This is a way to learn yourself. And it is not a difficult thing. We can do this at any place and at any time.
How do you teach yourself? The first thing you must do is reading. Read something you are interested in, or you have to read. The second is that you must ask yourself questions. The question is something you don’t understand, or you want to know more about. You can write down these questions. A clever student is usually good at asking questions. The third is to answer the question yourself by thinking hard, by reading the text or other books, and sometimes by asking other people. This is the way of teaching yourself. And you must do this all by yourself. If you keep doing like this for a long time, you are sure to succeed in your study.
37. Listening to the teacher is ______ for students to learn something.
A. not a way B. the best way C. the only way D. not the only way
38. Which of the following is right?
A. A student can teach himself only in class.
B. It is a bad way to learn from the teacher.
C. A students can learn to teach himself if he wants to.
D. Students know very well how to teach themselves
39. In teaching yourself, the first thing you must do is _______.
A. writing B. reading C. asking D. answering
40. A clever student usually likes _________.
A. asking questions B. answering questions C. finding answers D. teaching others
41. If you want to succeed, you’d better learn _______.
A. how to teach others B. how to teach yourself
C. to read and write carefully D. how to ask questions
Ⅳ. 根据句意和首字母补全单词 （10分）
1. *The students are very busy p______ for the final exam.
2. **It is the first time for Jane to be on a f______.
3. *You may just p______ the button here to ring the call-bell.
4. *We’ll s______ you cookies and drinks soon after the plane takes off.
5. *The boys can go swimming after the f______ exam.
6. **You can put on the e______ to listen.
7. **May I have my own c______ of the food and drink?
8. **If you have any questions in class, you can r______ your hand to ask the teacher.
9. *You cannot use it u______ the plane takes off.
10. Could you be quiet for a w______?
Ⅴ. 根据中文意思完成下列各句 (10分)
___________ this afternoon?
There we go! ___________ right now?
You can ___________ the earphone to listen if you like.
4. Tom， 你能安静会儿吗？
Tom, could you ______________________?
5**. 我想看足球赛， 我可以打开电视吗？
I ___________ watch a football game. ______________________ the TV?
___________ and ___________ when the teacher is talking in class.
Stay in school during the school day. ______________________.
If you want to ask any questions in class, you ___________ first.
______________________ or quarrel.
10. 飞机起飞后不久，Jane 就开始听音乐。
Jane begins to listen to music soon after the plane ___________.
Ⅵ. **阅读下面短文完成信息填写 ( 10分 )
What’s the best thing to eat on a hot summer day? Many people would say ice cream. Yes, eating ice cream with some fruit on top is a great way to cool down. But think before you eat. If your body is hot from playing sports, it’s not the best time to eat ice cream.
When your body is hot, a lot of ice cream may give your stomach some problems, and you could get diarrhea（腹泻）. You can eat some ice cream after you have cooled down a bit and had some tea. Just try not to eat too much all at once.
After dinner is another time people shouldn’t eat or drink anything cold. Drink something hot after you eat, and your stomach will digest ( 消化) your food better. If you love fruit, summer is a great time for you. Go to the market and pick out the best fruit of the season. If you want to stay cool, oranges, bananas, pears and watermelons can help. Also, try to eat more ginger and gram, They will help you stay cool and healthy.
In summer, bacteria ( 细菌 ) grow very fast and make your food to bad quickly. Try hard to keep yourself and your home clean in summer. Always eat clean, fresh food. When you feel like eating a cold dish, put vinegar in it to disinfect it. If you can’t finish your food and want to eat it again next day, make sure you heat it enough to kill the bacteria in it. And when you put food in the fridge, make sure to keep the cooked food away from the uncooked food.
Stay healthy this summer, and enjoy a nice treat now and then. What’s inside your favorite snacks
1) ________________________ will help you stay cool and healthy.
2) It is the best time to eat ice cream ________________________.
3) From the text we can know that ____________ can kill bacteria.
4) After dinner is another time ________________________.
5) The text mainly tells us __________________ in summer.
I. 1~5 BCDAB 6~10 DADAB 11~15 CCCAD
II. 16~20 BACDA 21~25 CBDCA
III. 27~31 ABCCD 32~36 DDBAA 37~41 DCBAB
2. flight. 3. press 4. serve 5. final 6. earphone
7. choice 8. raise 9. until 10. while
1. May I borrow your bike
2. Could you take your seat
3. put on
4. keep quiet for a while
5. would like to, May I turn on
6. Keep quiet ,make no noise
7. Don’t leave school without permission.
8. have to raise your hand
9. Don’t get into a fight
10. take off.
1) Oranges, bananas, pears, watermelons, ginger and gram
2) after you have cooled down a bit and have some tea.
3) the heat
4) people shouldn’t eat or drink anything cold.
5) how to keep healthy