if, whether, why, how, who, where, what 1. He told me ____________ he didn’t go fishing yesterday afternoon.
2. We are talking about _________ we’ll go back tomorrow or not.
3. Lily doesn’t know ____________ she and her friends can do to help the little boy.
4. Miss Lee, I didn’t catch what you said. Could you tell me ____________ we will get there?
5. —Do you know __________ Mr Zhang lives? I’m going to see him.
—Sorry, I don’t know.
Ⅱ. 用方框中所给1. Tony went to Qingdao last weekend and he __________ there.
2. Mr Black has no time to answer your phone, he will __________ to you later.
3. The bus ___________ so many people, there is no space for anyone.
4. He often talks to friends from America ___________ he can practise his English.
5. —May I speak to Jane?
—Please ___________ . She is coming soon.
(They are talking on the Friendship Helpline.)
A: Morning, This is Friendship Helpline.
B: Hello. _____1_____
A: Can I help you, Wang Fei?
A: Please give me some advice on how to make friends.
B: OK. _____2_____ When you smile, people think you are friendly to them.
A: I agree with you. What else?
A: But how do I start a talk?
B: First, you can say something nice about him.
A: Good idea. Then, what questions can I ask him?
B: _____4_____ For example, “What’s his favourite singer?” “What sports does he enjoy?” and so on.
A: Thank you for telling me so much.
A. The quickest way to make friends is to smile.
B. Don’t mention it.
C. To learn to talk with others is also very important.
D. This is Wang Fei speaking.
E. Try to ask him some questions about himself. Unit 3
Ⅰ. 1. why 2. whether 3. what 4. how 5. where
Ⅱ. 1. had fun 2. call back 3. is full of 4. so that 5. hold the line
Ⅲ. 1—5 DACEB
Unit 3Ⅰ. 选用适当的引导词完成下列句子，有多余的词。 if,..Unit 3Ⅰ. 选用适当的引导词完成下列句子，有多余的词。 if, whether, why, how, who, where, what 1. He told me ____________ he didn’t go fishing yesterday afternoon. 2. We are talking about _________ we’ll go ba展开