2017年秋八年级英语上册（新版）冀教版学案： Unit 8 Celebrating Me Lesson 44 Georgia Plays Basketball
Lesson 44 Georgia Plays Basketball
班级： 姓名： 小组： 组内评价： 教师评价：
Reading the lesson and circle the words and phrases what you don’t know.
4.为……效力________________ 5.初中篮球队______________ 6. 与……打比赛__________________
二、 Reading again and write true or false (符合的用A，不符合的用B).
1. Georgia was born in Canada. ( )2. Somebody in her school come from Greece. ( )
3. Georgia has been in Canada for seven and a half years. ( )
4. Some of Georgia’s families live in Greece. ( )
5. Georgia’s sister always return to Greece to play for the Greek National Basketball Team. ( )
6. Georgia played for the junior high school. ( )
7. Georgia played against a team from the same city. ( )
8. The game’s score was fifty-one to fifty-two. ( )
9. Georgia was too near from the basket, so he put the basketball into the basket. ( )
10. Georgia and her friends are proud of themselves. ( )
11. Georgia’s dream is going to the university. ( )12. Georgia wants to continue taking PE. ( )
1. Georgia sometimes ____________________to _____________the Greek National Basketball Team.
2. Georgia played for ____________________.3. Once, Georgia ______________ a team from another city.
4. The score was ____________________________.
5. Georgia would like to__________________________.
6. She wants to continue_____________________________.
Georgia is a student ________ Grade 8. She was born 2._____ Greece. That makes her unique, because there are no one comes there in his school. She has 3.________in Canada for seven and a half years. Her sister is a basketball player in Canada. But she sometimes returns 4._____ Greece to play 5._____ the Greek National Basketball Team.
When Georgia was 6 years old, she played for the junior high basketball team. Once, they 6.______ against a team from another city. The game was almost over, and the score was fifty one to fifty one.
A player on 7.______ team passed her the ball. She was too far from the basket. But she put the basketball 8._______ the basket. Teammates were proud 9._______ themselves.
Georgia’s dream is 10.__________basketball in the Olympics. She’d like to 11._______ to the university. Her parents want her to study medicine, but she want to continue 12.________ PE.
( )1. A. in B. of C. at D. on
( )2. A. at B. from C. in D. on
( )3. A. gone B. been C. come D. go
( )4. A. to B. into C. at D. from
( )5. A. for B. against C. of D. from
( )6. A. plays B. played C. playing D. to play
( )7. A. his B. him C. my D. her
( )8. A. into B. onto C. against D. to
( )9. A. of B. from C. at D. to
( )10. A. play B. to play C. played D. plays
( )11. A. went B. go C. goes D. going
( )12. A. to take B. takeing C. taking D. take
Ⅰ. Fill in the blanks in English.
1. I’d like to___________________________(上大学)，too.
2.I have been in Canada _______________________________(已经七年半了。)
3.When I was in Grade 6, I ___________________________________________(为初级中学篮球队打球。)
4.We are _______________________(离……太远) home now.
ontinue, nobody, dream, be born, have been in, for )
Georgia is in Grade 8. She comes from Greece. She 1._________ there. 2. ________ else in her school comes from Greece. That makes her unique. She 3.________Canada for seven and a half years.
Playing basketball is her main talent. When she was in Grade 6, she 4.____________the junior high basketball team. Her 5._______ is to play basketball in the Olympics. She would like to go to university, too. She wants to 6._________ taking PE.
【课前预习】… into… 10. feel proud of
11. go to university 12. continue doing sth. / go on doing sth.
二、1-5 F F T T F 6-10 T F F F T 11-12 F T
三、1. returns to Greece, play for
2. the junior high basketball team.
3. played against
4. fifty-one to fifty-one
5. go to university
6. taking P.E.
Lesson 44 Georgia Plays Basketball ..Lesson 44 Georgia Plays Basketball 班级： 姓名： 小组： 组内评价： 教师评价： 【学习目标】掌握else，nobody，continue等的用法。重点：反身代词的用法。 难点：宾语补足语。【课前预习】Reading the les展开