2018秋七年级英语下册牛津译林版教案：Unit 7 Comic strip & Welcome to the unit
日期 年 教学
课题 Unit 7 Abilities 课时
安排 1 月 日 Comic strip & Welcome to the unit 8 教
标 1. To learn some new words such as: ability, Super dog, fly, careful, collect, elderly.
2. To revise vocabulary about helping people in the community.
3. To generate ideas about ways to care for and help others. 重点 1. How to stimulate the students how to care about others and help.
2. Talking about what people can do. 难点 教学过程设计 集 体 备 课 二 次 备 课 Step 1 Greetings &Warming up
1. Play a game called: I can …
Talk to students about Superman. Guide students to understand the meanings of “can” and “can’t”.
Step 2 Presentation
Watch a video about “Superman”.
Talk about the things what Superman can do in groups and report.
Talk about dogs can do and can’t do.
Step 3 Comic strip
First get some information from the pictures and then ask questions:
1. What does Eddie want to do?
2. Can dogs fly?
3. What happened to Eddie?
4. What do you think of Eddie?
Listen to the tape and guess the meaning of “Superdog, hurt, be careful
Ask students to think about the consequences of their daily actions Guide students to understand what they can do and can’t do.
Read and act.
Step 4 Learning “Helping Hands Club”
Free talk: How to be a helpful person?
Present pictures about Daniel and his friends.
Ask questions about the pictures:
1. What is Daniel doing? Do you often help the old or the blind cross the road?
2. What is Sandy doing? Why should we plant more trees?
3. Where are Daniel and the woman with a baby? What is happening? Have you ever given seats to others?
4. Which place is it? What are the children doing now? Have you ever done something good like this?
5. What are the students doing from the pictures? How much did you donate to the Project Hope this term? Is it better to give than to receive? Why?
6. Where are Daniel and his friends? What are they doing? Do you often leave rubbish everywhere? Is it our duty to protect our environment?
Read and understand the sentences.
Step 5 Make a survey
Fill in the table about what you have done in your daily life at school to see if you are a polite and helpful boy/girl? If not, what should you do next?
1. Can you Say hello to teachers when you meet them?
2. Can you clean the classroom carefully when you are on duty?
3. Can you pick up the rubbish in the classroom or around the campus?
4. Can you help your classmate with their homework?
5. Can you help stand in line at dinner time?
6. Can you give the thing back to the person who lost it?
7. Can you do something good to your teachers?
8. Can you look after the things in our classroom?
9. Can you take care of your classmate who is ill?
10. Can you keep our classroom clean and tidy?
Step 6 Consolidation---an investigation
To see how many are good enough and how many should improve their behavior.
Group work: What can /can’ you do in public? Then ask the group leader to have a report.
作业 1. Recite the dialogue and remember the sentences.
2. Writing: “How to be a helpful person? 教学
备课日期 年教学[来源:学优高考网gkstk][来源:学优高..备课日期 年教学[来源:学优高考网gkstk][来源:学优高考网gkstk]课题Unit 7 Abilities课时安排[来源:gkstk.Com][来源:gkstk.Com]1 月 日Comic strip & Welcome to the unit8教学目标1. To learn some new words such as: 展开