Unit5 Topic2 词汇闯关训练
—Thank you. I won’t.
A. By the way B. Of course
C. What’s more D. In the end
2. Jack feels a deep (深深地) sadness, because his family will move to another city, and he can not live here ______.
A. not longer B. any longer C. any time D. no more
3. 桟an you make cakes?
f—Of course. It’s quite easy. ______ can do it.
A. Nobody B. Someone C. Everyone D. Anyone
4. The farmers kept on working in the fields, _____ it was raining heavily.
A. even though B. because C. instead D. what’s more
5. Mrs. Green is a kind teacher and she often helps students to _______ their problems.
A. talk with B. worried C. begin with D. deal with
6.—She invited me to her party and I ______.
—Great! We can go together tonight.
A. accepted B. refused C. accept D. refuse
7. He knows smoking is bad for his health, but he still ______ to give it up.
A. hopes B. helps C. refuses D. wants
8. John is older than me. So he is my _____ brother.
A. old B. elder C. young D. younger
2. B not...any longer不再，相当于句中已有故选
3. D anyone任何人，由“easy”“容易”任何人都可以。
A even though尽管；；；’s worse更有甚者。由题意知选
5. D deal with对付，处理，处置。 A 由“invited”可知时态为一般过去时，又由答语可知是“”，所以选
7. C refuse to do sth.拒绝干某事。故选
8. B 根据句意“大。”，他是我大哥。故选
Unit5 Topic2 词汇闯关训练、单项选择e.—Thank..Unit5 Topic2 词汇闯关训练、单项选择e.—Thank you. I won’t.A. By the wayB. Of courseC. What’s moreD. In the end2. Jack feels a deep (深深地) sadness, because his family will move to another 展开