英语：北京课改版七年级下Unit13《The Dead Rabbit Came Back》（学案）
Unit 13 The Dead Rabbit Came Back
Unit 13 The Dead Rabbit Came Back
① 知识目标 熟练掌握本单元的单词、短语、句型和语法
② 能力目标 能够熟练运用本单元的知识与人交流，与其他人相互分享彼此的过去。
1. decide to do sth. 决定做某事
2. walk around 四处走
3. clean the room 打扫房间
4. look nervous 看起来紧张
5. prepare for… 为……做准备
6. come back from… 从……回来
7. take sth. with sb. 某人随身携带某物
8. do some shopping 买东西
9. outside the house 在房子外面
10. put into 放进
11. come out of 出来
12. find sb doing sth 发现某人在做某事
13. have a wonderful time 玩得很高兴
14. a house with a large garden 一所带大花园的房子
15. with a rabbit in its mouth 嘴里叼着一只兔子
16. call sb over 叫某人过来
17. have to do sth 不得不做某事
18. a lot of/lots of 许多
19. play with… 和……一起玩
20. each other 相互
21. talk about 谈论
22. tell sb stories 给某人讲故事
23. become good friends 成为好朋友
24. grow up 长大
25. live in 居住
26. be afraid 害怕
27. walk toward 走向
1. They had lots of flights 它们打过许多次架。
2. They played with other animals. 它们和其他的动物玩。
3. Mrs Stone decided to visit her friend Mrs King.
Mrs Stone决定去拜访她的朋友Mrs King。
4. Mrs King lived in a nice house with a large garden.
5. Mrs Stone took her dog with her. Mrs Stone带着自己的狗。
6. The dog came to them with a dead rabbit in its mouth.
7. Her neighbor raised some rabbits in a hutch. 她的邻居在兔舍里养了一些兔子。
8. She found her neighbor standing in his garden. 她发现她的邻居正站在他的花园里。
9. He called her over. 他把她叫过去。
10. She walked toward the neighbor and was nervous. 她向邻居走过去并且神色紧张。
11. Once upon a time, there lived a girl. 从前有一个女孩。
12. They were both fat and ugly. 她们又胖又丑。
13. They made her do all work in the house 她们让她做家里所有的家务活。
14. The prince was old enough to get married. 王子到了结婚的年龄。
15. My classmates call me “ Story King ”. 我的同学叫我“故事大王”。
1. Mrs. Stone decided to visit her friend Mrs. King.
decide to do sth.
We decided to buy a big house with a garden.
Mr. King decided to join the golf club.
visit sb 拜访某人
Shall we go to visit our English teacher tomorrow?
Last week she visited one of her friends.
2. Mrs. King lived in a nice house with a large garden in the suburbs.
a nice house with a large garden 一个带有大花园的漂亮房子
a bag with a toy bear
a tall girl with a round face
a room with two windows
the teacher with a dictionary
3. Mrs. Stone took her dog with her.
take sth. with sb. 随身携带
It is going to rain, you had better take an umbrella with you.
Last week my father take me to Beijing Wildlife Zoo with him.
If you go to school, you had better not take your mobile phone with you.
4. They were surprised when the dog came to them with a dead rabbit in its mouth.
come to them with a dead rabbit in its mouth 嘴里叼着一只死兔子向她们走过来
Our English teacher came into the classroom with a magazine under her arm.
The boy ran to the playground with a football in his arms.
We went to the music classroom with the music books in our hands.
5. Her neighbor raised some rabbits in a hutch in his garden.
raise some rabbits 养几只兔子
同义词：keep some rabbits
feed some rabbits
raise: 抬起, 举起, 使升起, 饲养; 养育; 栽培
raise one's head 抬起头
raise the flag 升旗
raise sb. from a bed 使某人从床上起来
raise one's courage 使某人鼓起勇气
raise salaries 提高工资
He raised his arms above his head. 他把手臂举过头顶。
I will not raise a hand against you. 我不会做任何不利于你的事。
to raise salaries 提高工资
to raise the rent 提高租金
6. The dog and the rabbit were very dirty, so the two women thought the dog killed the rabbit and wanted to put it in the ground.
7. The women took the rabbit and carefully cleaned it in the bathroom.
8. When it was dark outside, they went into the neighbor’s garden and put the rabbit into an empty hutch.
dark 暗的, 黑暗的，暗色的; (颜色)浅黑的; 深的
a dark face 忧郁的脸
dark blue 深蓝色
a dark night 一个漆黑的夜晚
9. The next day, when Mrs. King came out of her house, she found her neighbor standing in his garden.
1). come out of her house 从她的房子里出来
get out of
take out of
rush out of
go out of
look out of
jump out of
run out of
2）find sb. doing sth. 发现某人在做某事
I found him playing the mobile phone.
The policeman found the thief stealing the car.
The teacher found the boy sloping away.
10. He called her over.
call sb. over 把某人叫过去
11. She walked toward the neighbor and was very nervous.
walk toward sb. 向某人走过去
12. He neighbor smiled, “Yesterday morning, I found one of my rabbits dead in its hutch.”
find sb. 发现某人……
I find English very interesting, so I want to learn it well.
The boys find it very funny to play computer games.
I find it easy to learn how to skate.
I find him angry.
13. So I buried it in the garden but this morning it came back.
clean — cleaned help—helped play—played 等等
live— live like — liked move — moved
以辅音字母+y 结尾的动词， 变y 为i再加-ed, 例如：
study—studied cry— cried worry — worried
以重读闭音节结尾，且末尾只有一个辅音字母的动词，先双写该辅音字母， 再加-ed， 例如：
plan— planned stop— stopped drop — dropped
（3）动词过去式除系动词be 以外，都没有人称变化， 例如：
I was with my parents in the park yesterday.
He was in the classroom all day yesterday.
We were at a party in the classroom at 5 p. m
I did some shopping yesterday
He lived in Shanghai when he was small.
They planned to go to Beijing last year.
study __________ clean _________, like __________ move ___________
play _________ do ____________ go ____________, come ___________
stay____________ enjoy ___________ travel __________ visit __________
save ____________ help __________ wash __________ talk __________
1. This morning I ________( get ) up late, so I _________________( not have ) breakfast.
2. Last week I __________( buy ) some flowers for my mother.
3. We _________( move ) to China ten years ago.
4. Jim ________( make ) a birthday card for his friend Ken.
5. _______ you ________( have ) breakfast this morning?
6. Yesterday my parents _________( clean ) the house together.
7. Tom ____________ ( not come ) to school last Monday.
8. There ________( be ) some students in the classroom just now.
9. _________ (be) there any classes last Wednesday?
10. My daughter ____________( leave ) home at 8:00 yesterday morning.
Unit 13 The Dead Rabbit Came Back一. ..Unit 13 The Dead Rabbit Came Back一. 教学内容：Unit 13 The Dead Rabbit Came Back 二、教学目标 ① 知识目标熟练掌握本单元的单词、短语、句型和语法② 能力目标能够熟练运用本单元的知识与人交流，与其他人相互分享彼此的过去。 三、教学重难点 重点：动词的过去时态 难点：动词...展开