Chapter 2 Cartoons
1. Of all the students, she looks _________.
A. the happiest B. the most happiest C. happiest D .most happiest.
2. It’s _______ to have a trip in Linjiang.
A. pleased B. pleaseC. pleasedly D. pleasant
3. You should keep your clothes ________, Tom.
A. be clean B. to be clean C. clean D. cleaning
4. ----What do you think of the book? ----This book is so _______ that I am ______ of it five minutes later.
A. boring, bored B. boring, boring C. bored, bored D. bored, boring
5. ______ he is only 8 years old, he knows more about science than his father.
A. But B. Though C. So D. Because
6. ----Don’t skate on the lake! ----Why not? Isn’t it thick enough _________?
A. to skate B. to skate on C. skate D. skate on
7. This kind of computer _______ too much. I can’t afford now.
A. takes; B. spends C. pays D. costs
8. ----A number of students _____ on the playground.
----Let me count. The number of students ____ about 40.
A. are; is B. is; are C. are; are D. is; is
9. ----What has happened to Tom? ----He is so tired after ______ walk.
A. three hours B. three hours’ C. three hour’s D. three hour
10. Shanghai is lager than _________in China.
A. any city B. any cities C. any other city D. any other cities
11. Jack’s pictures were not so beautiful as ________.
A. the others’ B. the other C. the other’s D. each other
12. Would you like to have _______ to drink now?
A. anything cool; B. cool something C. something cool D. cool anything
13. ----It’s nice ______ you ______ me with my maths. ----It’s my pleasure.
A. for, to help B. for, helping C. of, to help D. of, helping
14. Can we do our work with ________ money and _______ people?
A. less, fewer B. lesser, few C. few, less D. little, less
15. China succeeded ______sending up its first man-made satellite（卫星） _____ 1970.
A. on, in B. on, on C. in, in D. at, in
66. The playground is full of students. 67. I never succeeded in getting full marks.
68. The things cost me 600 yuan in total. 69. There are a number of people in the hall.
70. Though Tom always thinks he can catch Jerry, he never has any success.
1-5 AACAB 6-10 BDABC 11-15 ACCAC
66. The playground is filled with students.
67. I never have any success in getting full marks.
68. I spent 600 yuan on the thing in total.
69. There are a lot of people in the hall.
70. Tom always thinks he can catch Jerry, but he never has any success.
Chapter 2 Cartoons同步练习一．单项选择..Chapter 2 Cartoons同步练习一．单项选择1. Of all the students, she looks _________.A. the happiest B. the most happiest C. happiest D .most happiest.2. It’s _______ to have a trip in Linj...展开