2018秋期人教新目标九年级全一册英语同步练习：Unit 1 Section A
Unit 1 How can we become good learners ？
1. Please make a s using these words.
2. You must be p . It will take you a long time to learn it.
3. Dave reads English a for an hour every morning.
4. Tom had a long telephone c with his teacher yesterday.
5. Bill needs his history t for his next class, but he can’t find it.
His Putonghua isn’t good. ________ a little hard ________ ________ his words.
Will Mr. Zhang ________ ________ ________ at the meeting tomorrow?
Wang Li likes reading ________ ________ ________, so he is a slow ________.
I learn English ________ ________ ________.
The ________ the room is, the ________ ________ you’ll feel.
A: You look unhappy. (1) ______
B: I didn’t pass the English exam again.
A: I’m sorry to hear that. (2) ______
A: You need a lot of practice. (3) ______
B: Good idea. I know your English is great. (4) ______
A: Well, I learn new words by saying or writing them again and again. I practice listening by listening to tapes. I learn grammar by asking my teacher for help.
B: Sounds great. I will learn from you and try to improve my English.
A: Good luck. (5) ______ I’d like to help you.
B: OK. Thanks a lot.
A. Why not listen to tapes?
B. If you have any problems, let me know.
C. What about writing to your pen pal?
D. You can use a dictionary.
E. What’s wrong?
F. How do you learn it?
G. What do you find the hardest in English?
take notes, fall in love with, be afraid to, at first, look up 1. ______________, she was a little nervous, but a few minutes later she felt relaxed.
2. Lisa often ______________ in English class, so she can remember what the teacher said.
3. Jack ______________ speak in class. He’s too shy.
4. They ______________ the village when they first went there.
5. When I called Tom, he was ______________ new words in the dictionary.
1. Ann, practice, English, have
2. Mike, improve, pronunciation
3. Dale, improve, write, pen pals
4. Grace, learn, grammar, teacher
1. sentence 2. patient 3. aloud 4. conversation 5. textbook
1. It’s; to understand 2. give a report
3. word by word; reader 4. by watching videos
5. bigger / larger ; more comfortable
1. At first 2. takes notes 3. is afraid to 4. fell in love with 5. looking up
1. Ann practices her English by having conversations with friends
2. Does Mike improve his pronunciation by watching English programs
3. Dale improves his writing by writing to his pen pals
4. Does Grace learn grammar by asking the teacher for help
5. Helen learns English by reading the textbook
根据提示编写句子，用by doing sth.结构
根据提示编写句子，用by doing sth.结构