做题时，先将答案标在试题卷的相应位置，听力测试结束后，请将试题卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。第一节听句子，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出与所听句子内容相关的图画。每个句子听两遍。（共5小题；每小题1分，满分5分）1. A. B. C
2. A. B. C.
3. A. B. C.
4. A. B. C.
5. A. B. C.
6. A. B. Yes, he does C. No, thanks.
7. A. It’s twelve o’clock. B. At twelve o’clock. C. It’s good.
8. A. Yes, I am. B. No, he doesn’t. C. No, I can’t.
9. A. I don’t know. B. Sorry, Mr Li. C. Thank you.
10. A. About 20 minutes. B. 20 yuan. C. I take the train.
11. What A. Play the drums. B. Sing English songs. C. Play basketball.
12. What club do they want to join?
A. The music club. B. The art club. C. The sports club.
13. A. By bike. B. By bus. C. By car.
14. How long does it take Rick to ride his bike to school?
A. About 5 minutes. B. About 10 minutes. C. About 15 minutes.
15. Why does Alice take the taxi to school today?
A. Because she gets up late. B. Because she wants to relax. C. Because she is lazy.
description koalas ____16___ 17_______ 18______ 19_____ cool 20______ smart and friendly smart and friendly 16. A. happy B. cute C. shy
17. A. lazy B. big C. interesting
18. A. lions B. tigers C. elephants
19. A. smart B. scary C. boring
20. A. cats B. giraffes C. dogs
第二部分英语知识运用（共节，满分30分）1. Let’s go and play_______ basketball. I don’t want to play_______ guitar.
A. a, the B. the, a C. /, the D the，the
2. Bill usually gets up _______ six thirty _______ the morning.
A. on; at B. at; in C. at; on D. in; on
23. —Bob, you can’t be so _______. You have to clean your room now.
— Sorry, Mom, I will do it right now.
A. beautiful B. scary C. lazy D. quite
24. —Let’s play soccer tomorrow!
A. That sounds good. B. Thank you. C. You’re welcome. D. No, I can’t.
25. I don’t like history. And my best friend doesn’t like it, _________.
A. too B. also C. either D. well
26. I want to go to the zoo. Because I like _________ very much.
A. musicians B. animals C. clubs D. rules
27. Becky likes music very much. She practices _________ the piano every day.
A. to play B. plays C. playing D. play
28. —_________ does your father go to work?
—He rides his bike.
A. Where B. When C. How D. Why
29. I have to _________ my room every day.
A. cleaning B. clean C. cleans D. to clean
30. You ________ South Africa. Can you _________ English?
A. from; talk B. come from; tell C. are from; speak D. comes from; say
—Because they are very interesting.
A. How do you like elephants B. When do you see elephants
C. Where do you find elephants D. Why do you like elephants
32. Don’t _________ on school nights.
A. go out B. to go out C. going out D. goes out
33. —Does Bob like to read books?
—_________. He likes reading a lot.
A. Yes, he is B. No, he doesn’t C. Yes, he does D. No, he isn’t
34. Do you usually go to school _______bus or _______foot?
A. by; in B. on; by C. in; on D. by; on
35. —_________ is it from your home to the train station?
—About twenty minutes’ walk.
A. How many B. How old C. How long D. How far
第完形填空（）Do you want to see animals? Well, the New Star Zoo is really a good 36 for you. There are many kinds of animals in the zoo. Let’s see koalas 37 . The koalas come from Australia. They are very quiet and smart. People 38 them very much. The pandas from China are cute. Many people like these 39 and white animals. They’re shy. So please be 40 when you see them. 41 ! There’s a tiger with her two sons in the zoo. They are from the USA. They’re quiet and interesting, 42 they are not friendly. The giraffes come from Africa. They’re beautiful. The lions are 43 from Africa. They are really scary. Many people don’t like 44 . They always sleep in the day. They are very lazy. You can also 45 many other kinds of animals in the zoo. Have a good time there!
36. A. rule B. symbol C. place D. station
37. A. really B. last C. late D. first
38. A. want B. like C. help D. remember
39. A. yellow B. blue C. black D. green
40. A. quiet B. noisy C. bad D. happy
41. A. Look at B. Look C. See D. Watch
42. A. and B. so C. but D. because
43. A. always B. too C. also D. either
44. A. it B. him C. them D. us
45. A. buy B. keep C. save D. see
My friend Eric is a schoolboy. He is an interesting boy and everyone likes him very much. He can speak Chinese, English and Japanese(日语）. Why can he speak these languages? Because his father is American, his mother is Japanese and he was born(出生) and lives in China. He can play soccer and he can play it very well. He wants to be a soccer player like Beckham. He joins the soccer club, and he is the captain（队长）of the soccer team.
46. Eric can speak three languages.
47. His parents are not Chinese, but he grows up(成长) in China.
. Eric can’t play soccer very well.
49. Eric wants to be the captain of the soccer team.
50. Eric wants to be a good soccer player.
Do you like children(孩子)? Do you have free time in the afternoon? We need a babysitter（保姆）for our son. My son is five years old. The working time is from Monday to Friday, 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
We need help with: Looking after（照顾） our son; Reading to him; Playing with him.
You must work at our home. We live in Changchun, near the Culture Square(文化广场). Please call Mr Miller at 5638-2949.
51. From Monday to Friday, the babysitter can work for ____________ a day.
A. one hour B. two hours C. five hours D. six hours
52. Which is NOT the work that the babysitter needs to do?
A. Washing clothes for the child. B. Playing with the child.
C. Reading books to the child. D. Looking after the child.
53. The babysitter must work ______________.
A. at the babysitter’s home B. at Miss Miller’s school
C. at Mr Miller’s home D. at the Culture Square
54. Mr Miller has a ______________ son.
A. 15 -month-old B. 15- year-old C. 5-month-old D. 5-year-old
55. If(如果) ______________ , you can get(得到) the job.
A. you like children, but you have no time in the afternoon
B. you like children, but you don’t know how to play with them
C. you’re good with children and you’re free in the afternoon
D. you can play with children but you don’t know how to read
Mr and Mrs Green live in Dali. Dali is a beautiful town in the south of China. Mr Green is a musician. His wife works in a school. She teaches history. Mr and Mrs Green go to work together by car.
The Greens have two girls and a boy. Peter is fourteen. He is tall and his hair is brown. Susan is twelve. Mary is ten years old and she is short. Peter doesn’t live with his family. He lives in Kunming and studies in a middle school.
56. There are __________ people in the Green’s family.
A. two B. three C. four D. five
57. The Green family live in ____________.
A. China B. a music club C. a middle school D. Australia
58. —What is Mr Green’s job?
A. A teacher B. A musician C. A student D. A sports star
59. Who is tall and has brown hair?
A. Peter B. Mary C. Susan D. Mr Green
60. —How do Mr and Mrs Green go to work?
A . By bus B. By car C. By plane D. By train
John is an American boy. 61 They are live in China now. John likes chocolate(巧克力)very much. But his mother doesn’t give him. 62 But John has a very nice grandpa. The old man loves him very much. 63 When John’s grandpa gives him chocolate, his mother lets him eat them. 64 One Sunday evening, John says in his room,“ Please, God (上帝) makes them give me a big box of chocolate tomorrow(明天)， it’s my eighth birthday！” His mother says to him , “God can’t hear(听到) you, my boy.” “I know, but my is in the next(隔壁) room” John says to his mother.
A. John is very lazy.
B. He lives with his parents and grandpa
C. Because she wants to make the old man happy.
D. I think God will give me a box of chocolate.
E. Because she thinks Chocolate is not good for him.
F. And he sometimes buys John some chocolate.
G. And he can hear me.
第四部分（共三节，分）。（分）your sister _________________(go) out on Sunday evenings?
67. It’s good to brush your _________ (tooth) every day.
68. I have to eat my breakfast _________ (quick) every morning.
69. It takes me 30 minutes _________ (get) to school by subway.
70.Our English teacher is _____________ (friend) to us. She is like a mother to us.
1. Peter wants to have a ________________. (新工作)
72. We have to______________ at school, because they’re good for us. (遵守规则)
73. I think my dreams can ________________. (实现)
74. Mr Zhang always goes to work ______________. (准时)
75. We must save the elephants, so we can’t ______________ trees. (砍伐，砍倒)
第三节 书面表达（1分） 要求1．词数不少于60个；
做题时，先将答案标在试题卷的相应位置，听力测试结束后，请将试题卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。第一节听句子，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出与所听句子内容相关的图画。每个句子听两遍。1. I like playing the piano.
2. Jim often gets up at ten past six.
3. Jack usually takes a shower in the morning.
4. Mary is a student. She walks to school every day.
5. I like elephants, because they’re very smart.
6. 7. What time do you eat lunch?
8. Does Bob go to bed at ten o’clock?
9. Don’t listen to music in class.
10. How long does it take you to get home?
: Hi, Cindy. Let’s join a club. What club do you want to join?
Woman: Oh, I don’t know, Tony.
Man: Well, what can you do? Can you play chess?
Woman: No, I can’t.
Man: Do you like playing basketball?
Woman: Yes, I do. And I can play it very well.
Man: Great! I can also play basketball well. Let’s join the sports club.
Woman: Hi, Man: I usually ride my bike.
Woman: How far is it from your home to school?
Man: It’s about 5 kilometers.
Woman: How long does it take you to get to school?
Man: It takes 15 minutes. How about you, Alice? How do you get to school?
Woman: I usually walk to school. But today I take the taxi, because I get up too late.
第四节 听，。’re very cute. My friend Tina likes koalas, too. She thinks they’re really interesting. I don’t like lions. Because I think they’re kind of scary and Tina thinks lions are kind of scary but they’re very cool. Tina and I like dogs best. We think they are very smart and friendly.
1—5 A B B C B 6—10 A B B B A 11—15 C C A C A 16—20 B C A B C
第二部分英语知识运用（共节，满分30分）21—25 C B C A C 26—30 B C C B C 31—35 D A C D D
第完形填空（）36—40 C D B C A 41—45 B C C C D
46—50 T T F F T 51—55 C A C D C 56—60 D A B A B 61—65 B E F CG
作文：I am very busy on school days. At 6:00 in the morning, I get up. I don’t have much time to have breakfast, so I have to eat breakfast quickly. Then, I go to school. I have four classes in the morning. After that, I have lunch at school. In the afternoon, I have two classes. After school, I sometimes play basketball with my friends at school. When I get home, I usually do my homework first. Then, I can watch TV for half an hour. At 10:00 in the evening, I go to bed.