英 语 试 题
I. 听力测试。 （共30分）
第一节 （每小题 1.5分，共4.5分）
A. B. C.
A. B. C.
3. A. B. C.
第二节 （每小题 1.5分，共9分）
4. A. I think so. B. Good idea. C. No, I’m not.
5. A. Of course. B. Yes, please. C. I can count them.
6. A. At about six o’clock. B. It’s time to get up. C. Half an hour.
7. A. Yes, they are. B. Yes, there is. C. Yes, there are.
8. A. It’s next to the bank.
B. Go up to the end and turn left.
C. It’s about 5 kilometers away from here.
9. A. Because I like it very much.
B. Because it is interesting.
C. Because it is difficult and boring.
第三节 （每小题 1.5分，共9分）
10. A. In the music room. B. In the classroom. C. In the library.
11. A. By bike. B. On foot. C. By bus.
12. A. Her bike. B. Her cat. C. Her purse.
13. A. Three weeks. B. Two weeks. C. Four weeks.
14. A. At the third corner. B. At the first crossing. C. At the second crossing.
15. A. It was wonderful. B. It was boring. C. They were great.
第四节 （每小题 1.5分，共3分）
16. What’s the weather like in Beijing?
A. It’s cold. B. It’s warm. C. It’s hot.
17. Who is the man?
A. Alice’s brother. B. Alice’s dad. C. Alice’s uncle.
第五节 （每小题 1.5分，共4.5分）
18. Liu Mei could ________ at the age of six.
A. draw pictures B. read books C. speak English
19. Liu Mei couldn’t ________ three years ago.
A. speak B. see anything C. walk
20. ________ helps Liu Mei play the piano.
A. Liu Mei’s teacher B. Liu Mei’s father C. Liu Mei’s mother
II. 单项选择。（每小题1分，共20 分）
从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出可以填在空白处的最佳答案。
21. — _______ do you usually come to school?
— I often _______ to school.
A. How; by bus B. What; take a bus
C. How; take a bus D. What; on a bus
22. Don’t play with fire. Please blow the candle ________.
A. in B. off C. on D. out
23. — What’s your favorite sport, Alice?
— ________ .
A. Swimming B. Animals C. Reading D. Music
24. Look, the children ________ in the gym.
A. dance B. is dancing C. are dancing D. to dance
25. — Does Jim work ________?
— Yes, he never goes to work ________.
A. hard; early B. hard; late C. hard; easy D. difficult; late
26.There is a soccer game ________ Class One and Class Two on the playground at 5:00 this afternoon.
A. of B. both C. between D. on
27. — ________ do you think your school life is interesting, Wang Dan?
— Because my classmates and teachers are all very friendly to me.
A. Why B. What C. Where D. How
28. The railway is ________ my home. So life is ________.
A. far; noisy B. close to; noisy C. close to; quiet D. far from; noisy
29. — ________ behind the door?
— ________ two soccer balls behind it.
A. What’s; It’s B. What’s; There’re
C. Where’s; It’s D. Where’s; There’re
30. ________ play on the street, boys. It’s too dangerous (危险的).
A. Not B. Aren’t C. No D. Don’t
31. — Can you cook fish?
—________ It’s easy.
A. Yes, I can. B. No, I can’t. C. Yes, I do. D. No, I don’t.
32. —Is there ________ meat in the tomato and egg soup?
—No, there isn’t.
A. some B. many C. any D. a
33. Mrs. Brown would like ________ a new dress for her daughter.
A. buy B. to buy C. buying D. buys
34. — What does this sign mean?
— It means “________”.
A. Turn left B. Turn right C. Don’t turn left D. No parking
35. There is ________ football under the desk. You must like playing ________ football.
A. the; a B. a; the C. a; / D. the; /
36. —Where is the supermarket?
—It is ________ the park.
A. across to B. across in C. across from D. across for
37. She ________ to school when she was seven.
A. go B. goes C. went D. will go
38. — Do you have a garden?
— Yes, there is a small garden ________ my room.
A. in front of B. at front C. in front D. in the front of
39. There are four weeks in a ________ and twelve ________ in a year.
A. day; months B. days; month C. month; month D. month; months
40. —What is your favourite fruit?
—________ I liked pears before, but now I like apples very much.
A. All right. B. It’s hard to say. C. Of course. D. OK.
根据短文内容，从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出一个能填入相应空格内的最佳答案。
Yesterday was my birthday. 41 friends came to my birthday party. It’s a pity (遗憾). You 42 such an interesting party. Now let me show you some photos and 43 you something about the party.
We 44 the party at half past six. At my birthday party, Helen played the 45 for us. Li Lei and Tony danced to disco. Steve 46 a Chinese song. Tom did kung fu. Look at these photos. How 47 we were! I also got many 48 . My parents bought me a watch. My friends made some beautiful birthday cards 49 me. I like them very much.
We really had a wonderful time at the party. Welcome to 50 birthday party next year.
41. A. No B. A lot C. Much D. Many
42. A. miss B. missed C. take D. took
43. A. tell B. talk C. say D. speak
44. A. played B. found C. got D. had
45. A. story B. ping-pong C. guitar D. chess
46. A. learned B. sang C. described D. played
47. A. lucky B. beautiful C. happy D. important
48. A. cakes B. flowers C. kites D. gifts
49. A. to B. for C. of D. with
50. A. my B. his C. her D. its
阅读下列材料, 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出最佳答案。
51. If you want to take a trip to the beach, you should call ________.
A. 800-810-6562 B. 800-820-6222 C. 800-810-5222 D. 800-820-8188
52. Mr. Green plans to take the 5-day Sanya trip with his 9-year-old son. They have to pay
840 B. ?4890 C. ?9950 D. ?51,940
53. If you are a middle school student and have a four-day holiday, you can take the ________
with only ¥ 600.
A. 8-day Yunnan Trip B. 4-day Beijing Trip
C. 4-day Guilin Trip D. 5-day Sanya Trip
Mid-autumn Festival is a traditional (传统的) festival of China. It is usually in September or October. This festival is to celebrate (庆祝) the harvest (丰收) and to enjoy the bright full moon. On this day, people usually get together with their families and have a nice dinner. After that, people always eat delicious mooncakes and watch the moon. The moon is always round on that day. It makes people think of their relatives and friends. It is a day of pleasure and happiness.
The Mid-autumn Festival is one of the two most important festivals in Chinese calendar. The other is the Spring Festival. And Mid-autumn Festival is a legal (法定的) holiday in China.
54. Mid-autumn Festival is usually in _________.
A. September or October B. October or November
C. June or July D. April or May
55. In Mid-autumn Festival people usually eat________.
A. meat B. mooncakes C. chicken D. fish
56. The underlined (画线的) word “relatives” means “________” in Chinese.
A. 笔友 B. 顾客 C. 亲戚 D. 逝者
57. ________ are the two most important festivals in Chinese calendar.
A. Children’s Day and Mid-autumn Festival B. Teacher’s Day and Mid-autumn Festival
C. Mid-autumn Festival and Christmas D. Mid-autumn Festival and Spring Festival
In England, people can have four seasons in one day. So they often talk about the weather. In the morning it is warm like in spring. After an hour black clouds come and then it rains. The weather gets a little cold. In the afternoon it will be sunny. The sun will begin to shine and it’ll be like in summer at this time of a day.
In England, people can also have summer in winter, or have winter in summer. So in winter they can swim sometimes, and in summer sometimes they need to wear warm clothes.
When you go to England, you’ll see that English people usually take an umbrella or a raincoat with them on a sunny morning. You should not laugh at (嘲笑) them. If you don’t take an umbrella or a raincoat, you’ll regret (后悔) later in the day.
58. In England people often talk about the ________.
A. weather B. season C. spring D. umbrella
59. In England, how many seasons can people have in one day?
A. One. B. Two. C. Three. D. Four.
60. In England ________ in winter.
A. it’s always very cold B. people always wear warm clothes
C. people can swim sometimes D. people can’t swim
61. From the story we know that when ________ come, it will rain.
A. sun and snow B. black clouds C. spring D. fall
Mrs. Liu lives in the countryside, and she doesn’t know Guangzhou very well. One day, she goes to Guangzhou, but she can’t find her way. Just then, she sees a man near the bus stop. “I can ask him the way.” She says to herself. Then she goes over to the man and asks, “Excuse me, will you please tell me the way to Zhongshan Road?” The man smiles with no words. He doesn’t know Chinese. He is Japanese. Then he puts his hand into his pocket (衣袋) and takes out a piece of paper and lets Mrs. Liu look at it. On the paper are these words, “Sorry, I can’t speak Chinese.”
62. Mrs. Liu goes to ________ one day.
A. Shanghai B. Guangzhou C. Beijing D. Japan
63. Mrs. Liu wants to go to ________.
A. Xinhua Road B. Zhongshan Park C. Zhongshan Road D. Xinhua Park
64. Mrs. Liu asks a ________ for help.
A. girl B. woman C. boy D. man
65. We know that ________.
A. the man is from Japan B. Mrs. Liu likes living in the country
C. the man tells Mrs. Liu the way D. Mrs. Liu takes out a piece of paper
A. We usually eat zongzi on that day.
B. I’m sorry to hear that.
C. What do you celebrate it for?
D. Sounds interesting!
E. I hope so.
G. We usually eat dumplings on that day.
A: Hi, Tang Li, how is it going these days?
B: Very good! We celebrated our Dragon Boat Festival last week.
A: Dragon Boat Festival? __ 66 _
B: To remember a Chinese poet (诗人).
A: How do you usually celebrate it?
B: __67__ But this year, we did something more interesting.
A: What did you do?
B: Our school had a dragon boat race.
A: __ 68__ Who won the race?
B: Our class.
A: __ 69__
B: Thanks a lot. I hope you come to our school.
A: __70__ I miss you very much. Tell me more about it next time.
B: OK. I will. See you.
A: See you.
Do you know Father’s Day? It’s the third Sunday of June.
Last Father’s Day, I was in the hospital with my father because my father was ill. In the afternoon, I went to a big park with my father. We sat near the lake and watched the people. Some children played in the boat. Some young men walked there. In the evening, my father listened to the Beijing Opera (京剧) near the hospital. I didn’t like it. But I just wanted to be with my father. I never said “I love you, father.” But I wanted to do something for him.
We must love our fathers. What can we do on Father’s Day?
●You can talk with him and make him happy.
●When you are not at home, you can call your father.
●When you live with your father, you can buy or cook for your father.
71. When is Father’s Day?
72. What did the writer’s father do last Father’s Day?
73. What does the writer want to tell us from the passage?
74. Can you talk with Father and make him happy on Father’s Day?
75. I listen to the radio every Friday. (改为现在进行时)
________ ________ to the radio now.
76. My brother had lunch at school yesterday.（改为否定句）
My brother _________ ________ lunch at school yesterday.
77. She goes to work by car. (改为一般疑问句)
_______ she _______ to work by car?
78.My parents are watching TV in the living room. (对划线部分提问)
_________ are your parents _________ in the living room?
79. The rain was very hard last night.（改为同义句）
It last night.
第二节 根据句意, 从方框中选择合适的单词并用其适当形式填空。
make teach vegetable be feel run
80. The criminal _________ of medium build and young.
81. His mom and aunt are __________ zongzi in the kitchen.
82. At twelve, she eats lots of fruit and __________ for lunch.
83. My dad told me later that snakes don’t have ears but can ________ things moving.
84. There is no bridge and the river _________ too quickly for boats.
85. I went on a school trip. At the museum, the guide _________ us how to make a model robot.
We know it is important to obey (遵守) the traffic (交通) 86 . When we cross the road, we must be careful (谨慎的). We must look both 87 —look left, look 88 and look left again 89 we cross the road. Many drivers are very careful, but some of them always drive too 90 . So we can often see the 91 giving the tickets for speeding to them. Sometimes we can see a traffic accident (事故) on the road, and some people get hurt in the accident. That’s too 92 . I want to 93 to the drivers, “Drive slowly, and make you and other people safe.”
94. 我是一名教师。I am a teacher.
95. 他学习非常努力。He studies very hard.
96. 我永远爱你们。I love you forever.
97. 她昨天给了我两本书。She gave me two books yesterday.
98. 老师叫我们上课专心听讲。The teachers ask us to listen carefully in class.
I. 1-3 ACB 4-9 BAACCB 10-15 ABCACB 16-20 CBABC
II. 21-25 CDACB 26-30 CABBD 31-35 ACBDC 36-40 CCADB
III. 41-45 DBADC 46-50 BCDBA
IV. A) 51-53 CAB B) 54-57 ABCD
C) 58-61 ADCB D) 62-65 BCDA
V. 66-70 CADFE
VI. 71. It’s the third Sunday of June./ The third Sunday of June.
72. He went to a big park and listened to the Beijing Opera.
73. We must love our fathers.
74. Yes, I/we/you can.
VII. 75. I’m, listening 76. didn’t, have 77. Does, go
78. What, doing 79. rained, hard/heavily
80. is/was 81. making 82. vegetables
83. feel 84. runs 85. taught
VIII. 86. rules 87. ways/sides 88. right 89. before
90. fast 91. police/policeman/policewoman
92. bad/terrible 93. say
IX. 94. The /These babies are very lovely/cute.
95.Lions /A lion /The lion(s) can swim.
96.His father is drinking tea .
97. Last weekend he told us a story.
98. The villagers told /tell him not to worry.