2017-2018学年人教版八年级英语下册素材：Unit 6 重点单词
◆remind sb. of ...意为“使某人想起……”。如：
The film reminds him of his past life.
◆remind sb. to do sth.意为“提醒某人做某事”。如：
Please remind me to call my friend before I go out.
◆remind sb. that ...意为“提醒某人……；使某人想起……”。如：
Mrs. Brown reminded her son that they still had some people to see.
That reminds me that I have another important thing to do this evening.
The moving story _________ him _________ his parents.
Please _________ me _________ _________ some vegetables when we come back.
I must _________ _________ _________ time is money.
2. instead 和 instead of
She is busy. Let me go instead.
I didn’t go to the zoo. Instead, I went to the park.
Dave swept the floor instead of his mother.
I will go to Beijing for a meeting instead of him.
We played tennis instead of playing basketball yesterday afternoon.
(1) Will you go to the party __________ me?
(2) My brother doesn’t want to watch TV. __________, he wants to play chess.
(3) She has to look after her grandmother __________ hanging out with her friends.
1. (1) reminded / reminds; of
(2) remind; to buy (3) remind him that
2. (1) instead of (2) Instead (3) instead of
重点单词1. remindremind意为“提醒；使想起”。◆r..重点单词1. remindremind意为“提醒；使想起”。◆remind sb. of ...意为“使某人想起……”。如：The film reminds him of his past life.◆remind sb. to do sth.意为“提醒某人做某事”。如：Please remind me to call my friend before I go out. 展开