Unit 14 Revision Two
Unit 14 Revision Two
① 知识目标 熟练掌握本讲中所提供的单词、短语、句型和语法
② 能力目标 能够熟练运用所学知识完成学习任务。
1. 单词: 熟练掌握8-13单元单词的音、形、意
1）be born 出生于
2）a famous scientist 一位著名的科学家
3）be /become interested in… 对……感兴趣
4）one…the other… 一个……另一个
5）climb up the tree 爬树
6）laugh at… 嘲笑……
7）feel sad 感到伤心
8）feel sorry 感到抱歉
10）talk about pop music 谈论流行音乐
11）make friends with people 和人们交朋友
12）last night 昨天晚上
13）go to the cinema 去看电影
14）make me feel excited 使我感到兴奋
15）enjoy listening to pop music 喜欢听流行音乐
16）make sb. do sth. 迫使某人做某事
17）make …+ adj.
make me happy 使我高兴
18） …( 形 )+enough +( 名 ) + to do sth.
have enough money to buy a new house 有足够的钱买一所大房子
19）be old enough to go to school 年龄足够大可以上学了
20）arrive at the company 到达公司
21）in Germany 在德国
22）move to the United States 搬到美国
23）two toys made of the same materials 同种材料制成的两个玩具
24）allow sb. to do sth. 允许某人做某事
25）know more about the world 对世界了解更多
26）run after a man 追一个人
27）shake the tree 摇树
28）run away quickly 快速地逃跑
29）get a low mark 得到低分
30）describe the dog to their neighbors 向邻居描述他们的狗
31）decide to do sth. 决定做某事
32）hold an English party 举办英语晚会
33）take his money out to pay for it 拿出他的钱去付款
34）make different sounds 发出不同的声音
35）make a sound like a dog barking 发出像狗一样的叫声
36）make a loud noise 发出大的噪声
37）a general manager of a big company 一间大公司的普通的经理
38）the busiest man 最忙的人
39）wake up early 很早醒来
40）leave home 离开家
41）leave home for Shanghai 离家去上海
42）at once 立刻、马上
43）have lunch/ break fast 吃午餐/早餐
44）because of… 由于……
45）bring home some work 把工作带回家
46）work deep into the night 工作到深夜
47）taste new foods 尝新的食物
48）care about other people 关心其他的人
49）waste things 浪费东西
50）by the side of the road 在公路的旁边
51）see a dead animal 看见一只死的动物
52）laugh at me for my mistakes 嘲笑我的错误
53）allow me to watch my favorite programs 让我看自己喜欢的节目
54）hate noise 不喜欢噪音
55）talk to new people 与新结识的人谈话
56）talk to strangers 与陌生人交谈
57）talk on the phone with his friends for some time 通过电话与他的朋友聊一段时间
58）die in 2000 死于2000年
59）a dead dog 一只死狗
60）his death 他的死
61）raise/keep some rabbits 养一些兔子
62）call her over 叫她过来
63）walk toward me 向我走来
64）Don’t be nervous. 不要紧张。
65）an ugly and lazy girl 一个又丑又懒的女孩
1）I was in the zoo yesterday. 昨天我在动物园里。
2）They were tired the day before yesterday. 前天他们很累。
3）They went to Beijing last week. 上周他们去北京了。
4）My father worked in America three years ago. 三年前我的爸爸在美国工作。
5）I could help my parents do some housework. 我能帮父母做一些家务了。
6）We often go for a picnic. 我们经常去野餐。
7）He always lives in a house with a big garden.
8）Mother is always busy cooking for me. 妈妈总是忙于为我做饭。
9）Father is good at climbing the mountains 爸爸擅长爬山。
10）The teachers are teaching the students how to swim. 老师们正在教学生们怎样游泳。
11）They’re going to visit China next year. 他们打算明年访问中国
12）Look, the children are running after my pet cat 看，孩子们正在追我的宠物猫。
13）It takes me an hour to walking to school every day.
I spend an hour in walking to school every day. 每天步行上学花我一小时的时间。
14）It took him a day to do his homework yesterday.
He spent a day in doing his homework yesterday. 昨天他花了一天的时间做作业。
15）It will take us a year to study English next year.
We will spend a year in studying English next year. 明年我们将花一年的时间学英语。
16）He did some shopping yesterday morning 昨天上午他买了一些东西.
17）My mother was born in 1970 in Shanghai. 我的妈妈出生在1970年的上海。
18）He will come back in 10 minutes. 他十分钟之后回来。
19）He has no time to go to the cinema, to watch TV, or to meet his friends。
20）Because of the heavy traffic, Mr. Job often gets home very late.
由于交通阻塞，Mr. Job 经常很晚到家。
21）I feel angry if people laugh at me for my mistakes.
1）I often s___________ my happiness with my friends.
2）We have no c________ but to do this now.
3) It will be c________ if there is a road there.
4) My hometown has a lot of c________. It is more beautiful.
5) Her face looks so p________. Maybe she is ill.
6）I am a basketball ________（球迷）.
7）Let Jim help me ________（发送）letters now.
8）This Sunday I want to ________（邀请）my teacher to my house.
9）It is raining heavily. You must take an ________（雨伞）to go out.
10）I like ________（玫瑰）, because I think they’re beautiful.
1. They ________ (be) on the farm a moment ago.
2. Jenny ________ (not go) to bed until 11:00 o’clock last night.
3. I ________ (see) Li Lei ________ (go) out just now.
4. Did he ________ (have) lunch at home?
5. I ________ (eat) the bread, I’m hungry now.
1. There are _______ people in the park.
A. a lot of B. a lots of C. much D. a lot
2. They _______ 50 yuan _______ the book.
A. spent, on B. spends, on C. spent, in D. spent, to
3. When I am free, I _______ to go to climb the hill.
A. will B. want C. has D. am
4. ——_______ was your holiday?
——It was very exciting.
A. How B. What C. Where D. Which
5. —_______ were you last Sunday?
—I was in Hong Kong.
A. Where B. What C. Which D. Who
6. —_______ do you go there?
—Once a month.
A. How often B. How long C. How many D. How much
7. Tom _______ yesterday afternoon.
A. goes swimming B. go swimming C. went swimming D. went to swimming
8. Her aunt played the light music to make the baby _______ crying.
A. stopped B. stops C. to stop D. stop
9. ——Did she _______ her grandparents yesterday?
——No, she _______.
A. visit; doesn’t B. visit; didn’t C. visit; hadn’t D. visited; didn’t
10. I _______ but _______ nothing.
A. listen, heard B. listened, heard C. have listened, heard D. listened, heard of
11. When did you _______ here?
A. got to B. reached C. arrive in D. reach
12. I _______ my homework at 7:00 yesterday evening.
A. finished B. will finish C. am doing D. finish
13. —He didn’t go shopping with you yesterday afternoon, did he?
A. No, he doesn’t B. Yes, he can’t C. No, he did D. Yes, he did
14. —I have had dinner.
—When _______ you _______ it?
A. have, had B. do, have C. did, have D. will, have
15. You must do your best _______ her.
A. to help B. helping C. helps D. help
16. Why not _____ with us? You see, it’s very _______
A. go, interested B. going, interesting C. to go, interested D. go, interesting
17. —Would you like _________ with us?
—Yes, I’d ______
A. to go, love to B. to go, love C. go, love to D. go, love
18. She hurt _____ when she played with a knife.
A. hers B. she C. her D. herself
19 Tom with other boys ____ to go and ____ the game.
A. want, watch B. wants, watches C. wants, watch D. want, to watch
20. Look! There ____ some apples in that tree.
A. is B. was C. are D. were
21. You can watch TV ____ Saturday evening.
A. in B. on C. at D. to
22. I ______ my homework last night.
A. didn’t did B. don’t did C. didn’t do D. don’t do
23. ______ you have breakfast this morning?
A Do B. Did C. Does D. doing
24. It ______ him an hour to play computer games last night.
A. take B. takes C. taking D. took
25. He ______ up at seven yesterday morning.
A. get B. got C. getting D. gets
26. Where ______ you born?
A. be B. are C. were D. was
27. They ________ the Great Wall last week.
A. visit B. visited C. visits D. visiting
28. Mary __________ English in a middle school ten years ago.
A. teach B. teaching C. taught D. teaches
29. If Jim____________ up earlier, he can finish the work in time.
A. get B. will get C. gets D. is getting
30. The news made us very___________. All of us began talking_________.
A. happy, happy B. happily, happily C. happy, happily D. happily, happy
What do you want _______ _______ in the _______?
He often _______ _______ the deep night.
But you _______ _______ stay in the _______.
I am _______ _______ my father.
He _______ he is _______ _______ person in the world.
The computer is fast, and never makes a mistake, while people are slow, and often ___1___ mistakes. That's what people often say when they ___2___ computers. For over a quarter of a century, engineers have been making ___3___. Now a computer can do ___4___ everyday jobs very well. It is ___5___ used in factories, hospitals, banks and schools. Many computer scientists are now thinking of ___6___ the computer “think” like a man. ___7___ the help of a person, a computer can draw pictures, write music, talk with people, play chess and so on. Perhaps computer will ___8___ think and feel one day. Do you think people will be ___9___ when they find that the computer is ___10___ clever to serve (服务) for the people?
1. A. do B. make C. has D. makes
2. A. speak to B. say C. tell D. talk about
3. A. better and better B. many and many C. little and little D. fewer and fewer
4. A. the number of B. a great deal C. a plenty of D. a lot of
5. A. not B. hardly C. widely D. seldom
6. A. asking B. telling C. wanting D. making
7. A. By B. With C. Through D. For
8. A. really B. truly C. true D. real
9. A. fear B. surprise C. afraid D. worry
10. A. not B. very C. much D. too