2018秋仁爱版八年级英语下册练习：Unit 5 Topic 2 Section C
Unit 5 Topic 2 Section C
1) usual__________, 2) either____________,
3)accept_________________, 4) lovely_________,
5) helpful___________, 6) internatioanal___________
1) wish to do sth. ___________________2) a few months ago ________________,
3) what’s more, ___________________ 4) as usual ________________________
5) 习惯于......_____________ 6) 和......一样________________________,
7）不如...... ___________________ 8) 害怕做某事____________________
love, make, careful, accept, usually 1) Many students seem not _______Kate, because she isn’t friendly to others.
2) She is only two years old, she is a _________ girl.
3) I don’t like to speak English because I’m afraid of ___________mistakes.
4) Helen doesn’t study English as ________ as Lucy.
5) Her mother gets up at 6:00 a. m. every day. She gets up early as _________.
( ) 1. Lily doesn't like the book. Lucy doesn't like it, ____.
A. too B. also C. either D. as well
( ) 2. The weather in Beijing is not ____ good ____ that in Hainan.
A. as; than B. so; as C. than; as D. as; so
( ) 3. Helen is 15 years old, and Joan is 15, too. So Helen is ____ Joan.
A. as big as B. as older as C. as old as D. so old as
( ) 4. —Beth is ____ shy girl that she gets used to _________ silent in public.
A. such; keep B. such a; keeping C. so; keeping D. so a; keep
( ) 5. At the beginning, I found it hard to get up early. Now I _____ it.
A. used to B. am used to C. use to D. am used for
Happiness is for everyone. In fact, happiness is always around you if you care about it. When you are in 1 at school, your friends will help you; when you study hard at your 2 , your parents are always taking good 3 of you; when you get success(成功), your friends will say congratulations 4 you; when you do something 5 , people around you will help you correct it; and when you do something good to 6 , you will feel happy, too. All these things are 7 . If you pay attention to them, you can see happiness is always 8 you. Happiness is not the same as money. When you are poor, you can also say you are very happy, because people can’t buy happiness 9 money. When you meet problems, you can also say loudly you are very happy, because you have many friends to help you. So you can’t always say you are poor and you have bad luck. If you agree with me, you can be a happy and 10 person.( ) 1. A. pupils B. trouble C. room D. office( ) 2. A. newspapers B. cards C. lessons D. books( ) 3. A. friendship B. knowledge C. our D. care( ) 4. A. to B. for C. on D. by( ) 5. A. wrong B. right C. badly D. worse( ) 6. A. us B. them C. others D. yourself( ) 7. A. teachers B. happiness C. friends D. parents( ) 8. A. within B. between C. around D. among( ) 9. A. without B. on C. by D. with( ) 10. A. lucky B. good C. able D. unable