2018秋九年级人教版下册英语练习：Unit14 I remember meeting all of you in Grade 7 4
Unit 14 随堂小测试 4 2018.4
1. I don’t like chicken ________(wing) — there’s not much meat on them.
2. The sweet grapes were ________(separate) from the sour ones.
3. We’d like as many people as possible ________(attend) the game.
4. She dialed (拨) the number again, but failed ________(get) a connection.
5. Don’t worry. They can take care of ________(they).
I know that you are quite worried about the new life in senior high school. I don’t think you need to worry about it too much. Here, I have some a (1) for you. First of all, I think you should try your best to study so that you can get u (2) to studying in senior high school. Secondly, take part in after-class activities, e (3) a sport, such as basketball and football. It will help you relax. More importantly, I believe you should be more outgoing and try to make more friends so that you won’t feel l (4). Besides, try to help your new classmates when they are in trouble. You are happier when you are helping others. Last but not least, I will always be there to stand by you. If you need someone to talk to, don’t f (5) me. I am sure you will have a good time in senior high school.
Ⅰ. 1. wings 2. separated 3. to attend 4. to get 5. themselves
Ⅱ. 1. advice 2. used 3. especially 4. lonely 5. forget